04 May 2007

i don't mesh well with the dewey decimal system. it makes me have to pee.

so. now that i've had my breakfast of champions - java latte, crumbler and enough poffertjes to sink a battleship - i'm off to start my day. and it's going to be a good day. because any day with a breakfast like that is bound to be freakin' amazing and full of acid reflux. i wonder if i have acid reflux. it could be a giant ulcer eating its way through my esophogas. maybe it's a tumor. maybe i'm just a hypochondriac...

my trip to tpa has been temporarily postponed. scheduling inefficiencies are pushing it back a week. so i'm leaving on 14may and getting back 15may. i still have to figure out how to get back to msn to pick up my car, but i'm sure that will work itself all out. as of yet, i do not have a travelling companion but i am soliciting volunteers of the male persuasion, tall, dark hair, dark eyes, from the east coast and name starting with r. or c for chickenshit.

hmmm.... i wonder if i can swear on a public library computer. i guess we'll find out when i hit publish and sirens start wailing and lights flashing and the decency police come looking for me. after all, i am in the dutch village of all that is holy, overpriced, misspelled and stuck in the back of the closet.

let's make this a real test: shit, fuck, damn, hell, bitches.

nothing yet. i may be in the clear. but i am getting some funny looks from my cubicle mates as i sit here giggling to myself at the idiocy of this entire post.

funny, funny poop.

speaking of, being at the library always makes me have to go to the bathroom. i wonder what's up with that.

ANYWAY. since i'm not going to tpa, that means that i can celebrate quatro de mayo and cinco de mayo with nigel. i hear there's a kegger going on at one of the local lakes with some coworkers. we're going to have to figure out which lake, because that will make a difference in the direction we (slowly, damnit!) drive but that could be fun. my mom's down with my drinking as long as it's in one-inch quantities that don't involve a trough or a fish bowl. i say bring it on... in one inch quantities, of course. i'm going to have to find a sombrero for cinco de mayo.

photo coming soon...

No comments: