06 June 2007

otherwise it's just malfeasance for malfeasance's sake

i have homework. i have a buttload of paperwork to do for my interview next week, as well as an essay to rewrite. have you ever tried to write an essay in 250 words or less? it's freaking impossible, especially for someone as windy as i am. i don't even remember why i have to make the rewrite - something about my 250 words doesn't really fit the topic nor answer the question. picky bastards.

plus they want copies of all my transcripts and my resume and my birth certificate and my most recent bloodwork and my blood type and a dna workup and the rights to my first born male child. i have a lot to do.
this isn't my fingerprint. i just wanted to point that out.



plus i have to get fingerprinted next week. that's exciting. like real ink fingerprints and i don't even have to commit a crime or go to jail. how cool is that? when i got hired by the airline i got fingerprinted, but it was all electronic and there wasn't any ink. so when i'm driving back from minneapolis next week, i'm going to have ink on my fingers like a real criminal.

rock.

my best real non-myspace friend in the whole wide world, libbeth, used to say that she was superior because she had an a+ blood type. i have o+. but i say that i'm not any less superior, i'm just not as picky. :) and more people like me. so there. i donated blood once but i passed out so i haven't gone back to do it again. but i did get two cookies for my effort. and an extra cup of juice.

i have no idea what i'm talking about. i'm going to go find something more entertaining to do.

superjanel OUT.

No comments: