17 May 2007

dude! that is so not cheese on your shirt...

finally! i figured out my wireless internet and i'm writing from the comfort of my own (well, sort of i guess it's my) room.

i'm so smart, i just amaze me.

tonight nigel and i had business. we had things to do and people to see. no, seriously, we went to a work function: finance and insurance people from area dealerships got together to celebrate the fact that wells fargo is mediocre at best at financing our customers. of course, no one said that until after the sales reps ordered rounds of shots and handed out most of the cheesy door prizes. it's a business that is still mostly male: i couldn't tell if they were talking to me because they were sincerely interested in me or if it was because i have boobs. i guess when i'm in a room of moderately cute boys with which i have a verifiable connection i shouldn't complain either way, eh? anyway. we taught nigel how to do a lemon drop shot and i had a red bull and vodka and we headed out. after of course we took pictures of all the cute butts with our camera phones.

yeah, that's why we're hot.

so today was officially my last day at work. now once again, job #2 is really job # only. i'm not sure if it can be considered a mutual thing - i tend to think i was fired. i have to send in my badge and my keys, and blah blah blah. i was feeling bad until i read my horoscope:

"It may be time for you to go back to school to get another degree in your field, or to begin studying a completely new field. One thing is for sure: you are ready for a change. You likely have not been progressing as quickly as you'd like. It's not due to your lack of ability, but may be because of a poor fit with your job environment. A change of environment would do you good, though a change of careers could be even better for you..."
those furbies. they always know... i don't know how they do it, they just do it.

my favorite joke of the week:

what did the zero say to the eight?

(this is funny...)

"nice belt!"

i'm going to go veg out with the weather channel now.

love, superfreakinhappytobeconnectedjanel

No comments: