14 July 2007

and we're one of the smartest states in the nation...

the efficiency of the state of iowa floors me.

i'm fully aware i'm losing my license in 17 days. yup, it's going to happen whether i like it or not. they sent me the official letter. however, in today's mail i got another letter from the iowa department of transportation. this letter stipulates that if i don't pay the remainder of a fine from dbq county rendered earlier this year, i will in fact lose my license on 13aug.

that is, in fact, two whole weeks AFTER i'm already supposed to surrender my license the first time for being a habitual offender.

how can i give the damn thing up twice? wtf? even my moms, who is not pleased with the situation, said that they can only take it away once.

it makes me giggle.

No comments: