- family. it's impossible to work with family. its safer just not to play that game. too much information, too much time together, an unhappy family makes.
- too many chiefs, not enough indians. lots of decision makers, not so many decisions. it gets old.
- i can't stand doing nothing. being there and doing nothing gives me a headache. every time i leave there after a long day of ineffectiveness, i have to take a migraine pill and cry myself to sleep, my fucking head hurts so bad. is it the glare from the windows? the melancholy mood of the business? take your pick.
- i'm not interested in having multiple jobs anymore. i can barely handle the one i have some days. i'm not able to juggle two jobs when one is taking up 50+ hours a week. i'm not wired that way. sorry to disappoint.
- i've never been properly trained and i'm not comfortable with the work in some situations.
and for these reasons, please accept my resignation - my second resignation. i've already quit this job once. please let me go.
oh, this was nice. i thought this was really neat... "gotta pass on your next maui adventure... picking up lots of hours... as far as next week in dallas, i really don't have much free time. only there two nights and i have plans for dinner with my captain, which were made a long time ago... and one of my coworkers is gonna be there for core , who was my coworker at comair... would love to see you, but don't know if it's worth it for a short trip..."
i was just un-invited from my own fucking vacation. whore.