13 May 2006

...oh johnny damon, oh how i ♥ you...

Johnny Damon, you've got the sweetest ass in the league. Heh. Oh yeah. I'm so good it's scary. I got us Yankees-Red Sox tickets. September. Yankee Stadium. It's a beautiful thing. How freakin' cool is that? I rock. We're going to New York, we're going to New York. :)

So I'm on more medicine for my headaches, more Topamax. It makes my dreams just absolutely bizaare. I dreamt I was awake, watching television all night. Movies, nothing spectacular. I felt so tired when I got up, like I hadn't slept at all. Lately, I've been sleeping later and later, til like 1030 or 1100 in the morning, and that's really late for me. If the phone doesn't ring or the cat leaves me alone, there's no reason for me to get up and around. Especially since I'm flunking out of school. But we'll save that for another day.

No comments: