03 May 2006

Damn the man...

Don't get me wrong. I do like my job. I really do. I've never been able to say that. So when I want to go back to work and they won't let me, I'm pissed. I've been sick, there's no denying that, but I've done everything they've asked me to do and it's still not enough. There are still forms to be filled out, considerations to be taken, and work restrictions to be lifted. WTF? They placed no restriction on me, other than "don't contaminate the workplace" and "don't come to work." Now that I want to go back, they're being a royal pain in the ass. Fuckers.

I have to have an ultrasound on Monday. And on the Today show, they're urging viewers to negotiate for lower health care costs. So I ask this: If I ask crazy-ass Tom Cruise to do my ultrasound and in return promise to read a book by ultra-crazy-ass L. Ron Hubbard or whatever his name is, do you think he'd still make me file with my insurance company? Hey, I'm just following Fat Albert Roker's advice and trying to save some cash, g... Hey, hey, hey...

No comments: