27 April 2006

You can call me Mrs. Rivers Cuomo. ♥

It's day one of my mumps (at least spent entirely at home) and I'm bored already. This is going to be a long period of quarantine. Earache went to get his MMR; he says we're both invalids. Maybe I'll get some homework done. Maybe I'll get some stuff posted on eBay. And maybe not, maybe I'll just waste the next five days on MySpace like I did today. Heh heh heh...

Look what I found:


♥ Isn't he just the cutest thing ever? ♥

In an alternate universe, Rivers is my soulmate. I know it. I can feel it. *Sigh.*

I was good; I've already bought Mother's Day gifts for most of the mothers in my life. I bought Mom a necklace she's said she's wanted for a while now. But now she's changed her mind and she wants this $200 ionic hair dryer. What the hell? It's supposed to make your hair shiny. For $200, I'd want it to shine my shoes and shave my legs. I also bought gifts for bestgram and muminlaw, but I don't know what to get for stepmummy. She's tough to buy for.

Does anyone else watch the Weather Channel as religiously as I do? I think Jim Cantore is freakin' hot. I mean, he's no Rivers Cuomo, obviously, but for an older guy, choosing to be bald (sort of), he's sexy. Plus, he's manly enough to wear a pink tie. I dig guys that can pull off pink. Not enough try. It can be a very flattering color to some skin types; Earache is one of them but pink's not his bag. And, he's willing to risk life and limb to inform me about dangerous weather situations - you'll find him out in the rain, the snow, the floods, the hurricanes, the lightning, the typhoons - you name it, he's there. I dig meteorologists. Weather. Now that's hot.

No comments: