19 April 2006

Apparently I have nothing better to think about.



If I ate three solid meals of nothing but Cocoa Puffs everyday, would it still be called three "square meals?" Because, honestly, there's nothing square about a meal made of Cocoa Puffs. The yuumy, chocolately puffs themselves are little round balls. The bowl from which I eat them is also round, as is the spoon - no squared off edges. The jug of milk, while not perfectly round, is certainly not sqaure. I'm not much of a toast eater, so we can count that out. The only thing that hints of square-ness at this meal is the box of Cocoa Puffs itself, but I'm not eating the box, so it doesn't count.

I think this is a great example of how one could go about daily life, surviving on nothing but three hearty "round" meals a day. Cocoa Puffs. The breakfast of champions.

I actually had Reese's Puffs for breakfast, but the same concept still applies, wanker. Back off.

1 comment:

tstracy said...

Do you like the shape? I think what you wrote is an example of all of us. Besides ceral is cheap and filling right.

Love your blog. You are an original.

Ps what about Captain Crunch as a "what the harry, i will expand my horizons"!