18 April 2006

I'm kind of a big deal.

Today was a good day. I didn't do a freakin' thing all morning long, tanned but didn't burn crispy-like, had a great hair day and work was good. It's Naked Juice day, meaning that I can pick up my case of juice from the ice cream store. I love juice day. This week it's Blue Machine. Last week it was Green Machine. I don't know what next week will be but I have to decide by Monday. Do you see the kinds of pressure I face? Each bottle contains one pound of fruit and all the goodness that goes along with fruit, which means that I don't have to actually peel a banana or pick kiwi seeds out of my teeth. However, I continue to purchase bananas and kiwis because I have a lonely Longaberger fruit basket that probably cost me $80 and it looks pretty stupid sitting empty. That and bottles of Naked juice just don't look as nice in it.

Tomorrow is test day in Stats. I'm hoping Nazi test bitch, oops, Professor S., will have a lapse in memory and fail to remember that I'm a second round Stats student and some of the questions will be repeats. I need to try to find the first test, as well as the second test; I have a feeling they will really help me through the third. I haven't actively participated in school for over a month. I don't know what my problem is. I don't know if I'm yearning to fail or if I am suffering from a serious mental defect. (I could argue several ways on that point. You probably could too, but this is my blogger and not your blogger and I kindly invite you to shut the hell up.) It could just be that I am a WANKER.

Our weekend in DFW is all but confirmed. As a D2 passenger, you're never really confirmed, but we're as close as we can be. I'll be heading out April 29, a Saturday, and returning April 30, for my lovely 1330 shift in hell. It's not really hell, but I bet it is when you're hungover as shit. And that's my plan. Because Sue and I can drink for days, and Dolly will drink until she's literally under the damn table. There's no competition there, she's not drinking anyone under the table, she just happens to end up there. Don't know why. Regardless, should be entertaining. Thankfully it is tax refund and school money month, as drinking for days is expensive and I still haven't been able to find my paycheck. It's off in Direct Deposit-land somewhere, they say it should arrive sometime this week. That would be nice.

Look at this picture. This cracks me up. I want a bunny like this. Actually, I want anything with such cute little (I say little rhetorically, of course) paws. This last weekend was Easter and I didn't get squat. Now, granted, I realize I am 26 years old, but this is the first time I've been over looked by the Easter Bunny.

In fact, the Bunny screwed the whole damn family. Craig called to bum peanut butter eggs from me and to see if I got a basket, becuase he didn't get one either. I'd have been pissed if he'd gotten one and I didn't. I know Jordy didn't get one, he's never the favorite kid. Now, if live-in son Greg got a freakin' Easter basket, there's going to be a full size Easter revolt on Mom's hands. It won't be pretty. Especially now that you can't even get those giant size Reese's peanut butter easter eggs anymore, and those are my all time, forever easter favorite.

Not that we need any more candy. I think dh Earache has left the same icky jellybeans in the gumball machine for nearly two years. If I could just figure out a way to fit the Girl Scout cookies in the gumball machine and charge him for them, they'd last a whole lot longer. Not going to happen anytime soon, but sounds neat all the same.

My cavity is freakin' killing me. I can see into the bottom of my jaw, practically. It's a giant black void of tooth, a black hole. I could lose my toothbrush or my cell phone in there if I'm not careful. I don't plan on it, but you never know. Stranger things have happened.

I think that's all. I need to go play Sudoku. It's calling my name. Peas out, bitches.

No comments: