06 September 2006

i can fuck up your shit if i want to...

so. things that are making me laugh today: first off, old people. second, people who think they know everything. third, anna's blonde joke (i'll try to pass this on later... i have to remember exactly how it goes....).

so. old people. mean old people make me laugh. i can't help it. there's nothing worse to me than an old person, and i do mean old, old, old, trying to be mean to me. i had a 400-year-old man call me a bitch at work today. and i swear, i wasn't even being mean. he said i was rude and called me a bitch. why? because i told him that the cart he was pulling out of my baggage cage was not for public use. and he said he'd bring it back in a little bit. and i said no. and he called me a rude bitch. the nerve... but it made me laugh. a lot.

next. people who think they know everthing. this one covers both personal and professional (ha!) life... at work, i enjoy people who tell me how to do my job. those people make me laugh. (this also somewhat ties in to old people... old people who tell me how to do my job make me giggle and that doesn't ususally help the situation any...) but, in my personal life, people who think they know everything crack me up.

(boy, this one's for you...) you've got it all figured out, don't you? got it all solved. and i bet you didn't do anything wrong. nothing at all. i can't imagine you admitting intention, so how did you blame this on me? how did you slime your way out of that hole? i'm glad you're all friends again, that's just special. SPECIAL. i get all warm and tingly just thinking about it... bleccch... but hey, it's your story, right? i'm really glad i trusted you. glad i believed you. because i didn't have enough stress in my life. one more person i can't count on - that's just what i needed. as far as nigel, you fucking know you ratted. a little upset someone might have some clout on you? that's just stooping a little low now, isn't it? but hey, whatever gets you through the night. but i'm over the whole thing. the entire thing.

finally, anna's blonde joke. i'm still working on the wording. in fact, i don't know what i can effectively *write* this joke, you really need to see the physical movements to enjoy this joke. so, i'm going to leave this one out. if you want to hear it, you need to ask me... trust me, it's enjoyable...

other new things going on in my life...

i'm getting a new piercing. a tiny little piercing. it's going to be so cute! just a tiny little sparkle, or a tiny little clear for work. if not, i'll look incredibly cute with a bandaid on my face. :D anna banana and i are going to get it done tomorrow night. i'm so excited. and then we're going to buy tickets to go see panic! in council bluffs. yay! sweet balls!

i think i may have a place to live. a friend is considering a move and leaving an apartment and a lease to be filled... it's a nice place, with a nice view, and i think i can afford it... i'll know more about this in a few days. in the mean time, i'm going to look at apartments (other than his) in the same building on friday morning. guess i'll see what comes up.

iah. i am so not excited about going, except that i'm looking forward to 40 hours of pay for 25 hours of work. and drinks by the poolside. me and meekin. this will be a good time. lol...

the new bid. i got exactly what i wanted. afternoons, with the ability to pick up both mornings and nights for those that i work for. so far, tuesday, wednesday, thursday off, but i'm sure i'll work like i do now. i'm thinking that i may try to go to clt the first weekend in october, because i know that zrh is out of the question. i haven't seen libbeth in a couple years, i'm itching to get down there and see the ferguson family. and the new addition. :)

No comments: