07 September 2007

DON'T EAT MY NAME, BITCHES.

it's officially my last day here at job #2. granted, i've left here before - several times, actually. once last summer when i was just too busy, once in a big teary scene, and one other time, i don't really remember when or why. but this place is kind of like hotel california - you can check in, but you can never leave, you just get sucked back in. this place has its own gravitational pull; it's like the center of its own lil' universe, pulling people in and out at random. but not me, not any longer. it's like the end of an era. the end of a legacy. once and for all (or as long as the new place will have me, whichever is longer) i'm leaving. so after some discussion and some whining they even got me a cake with my name on it.

actually, me and another employee that leaves and comes back on a pretty regular basis. we got our names on a cake. but do you think we got to see the cake with our names on it before the other wolves ravaged the cake?

fuck no. check this shit out.



I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO EAT MY NAME. OMGWTFBBQ???!!1!!111!? but the cake i did get to eat was good. and i do love me some cake.

at my new place of employment, which starts monday, btw, i'm a little stressed out, i had to go fill out all the customary new employee paperwork yesterday morning. and while i was there one of the employees had a stroke. not even an old, wrinkly, stroke-prone employee either. right on. because i tolerate pressure so well...

so king bee and i have been doing better, at least for the last few days until he got kicked out of his parents house. now he doesn't *really* have a place to live. yeah, he's looking for a place to rent, somewhere closer to work, which is not close to me at all. so he's sort of been living at me and my *roommates* house. and that's neat-o... especially because he hasn't gone to work in the last two days and i'm not sure why. instead he's just been lying in my bed, festering like an open wound. it smells like a foot in my room, because sometimes the king bee smells like a foot even though he showers and uses my roommate's soap, lol. i am displeased with this, but i can't just kick a sick homeless boyfriend out on the street, can i? so it's not like i have anything to hide, it's just weird, leaving him there when i'm gone. i think my roommates are going to start charging him rent. or at least charge him for parking.

No comments: