28 February 2009

my sudafed has worn off

i'm sick.

literally, i'm sick. do i have a cough due to cold? (ten points to the person who knows what movie that comes from!) why yes, yes i do. i have so much cough and so much cold i sound like i'm heaving up my pancreas. i cough all day, i cough all night - i'm coughing so much the dog won't even sleep in the bedroom because i keep him awake.

if that's not irony, i don't know what is.

i didn't go to work today. i'm not missing anything, i wasn't scheduled to go to work today, but it had crossed my mind that working could be good for me, even just to get out of the house and make some dollars. and then i got up at 5:03 a.m., when the alarm went off (because i hate setting my alarm for a "normal" time, like 5:00 or 6:45, it's just one of those things i like to do), took the dog outside, saw that it had snowed and promptly went back to bed, hacking up my organs along the way. i just wasn't in the mood to deal with assy people (coworkers and customers) or get the car dirty. although if i'd gone out in the snow i could have worn my cute new rain boots...

oh well. i think i'm just pissy because i don't feel well. maybe my mood will be better later.

No comments: