24 July 2008

are you looking at my underpants?

"you probably hear this all the time, but you have beautiful boxers."

um, no.

a middle age woman said this to me from her car window this evening. i couldn't figure out what in the hell she was talking about until it dawned on me - she was referring to the dogs and not my underwear. not that i was wearing boxers - not that i ever wear boxers - but for some reason, i couldn't get it out of my mind that she was talking about my underpants until she went on to say that she has a brindle at home. brindle and underpants just don't mix - that's when i realized she was talking about the puddies.

duh.

it's just me and the puddies at home tonight. the bee is working overnight this evening. it's weird and quiet here without him - although, i can watch what i want to watch and that's pretty neat-o.
not that there's anything good on tv right now...

so i got a new phone. it's amazing. i'm in love.


this phone is pretty much the coolest thing ever. and it's GREEN, which is the best color ever.

*sigh*

i'm tired. and i can't think of anything else to write at the moment.

peas out.

No comments: