14 March 2006

¡Finalmente!

Words.

:-)

I have to admit, I felt a little flutter. A little lift, after a crappy, lonely day. He didn't mention anything specific, not even anything I wanted him to mention. I know he's still hurting, and he's got a lot going on. The girl from Ipanema played havoc on his mind and he doesn't recover from anything quickly. I learned that in a short time. That, plus he respects el instituto de la unión far too much to acknowledge reading between the lines, especially my lines.

I have to decide if I want to continue to send hidden messages, and have a partial friendship or if I want to kick things up a notch, you know, all Emeril-style. BAM! Where does my heart lie? Can I partition myself the way I think I can? Is it right? Do I deserve better than this? Does the other? Does the dh? Questions. All I have is questions. But at least I received words.

No comments: