27 April 2006

Tony Danza is a punk ass bitch.

Why does he have a tv show and I don't? For God's sake, he sounds like Rocky and he wasn't even Rocky. I'd rather watch Sylvester Stallone interview the newest teen phenomenon on the Disney channel. I mean, come on. There are so many more talented people in this world. He is so not the boss and he still has 60 minutes, less commercials, of my day, should I choose to let him have it. Bastard. He is a no-talent waste of flesh. His only claim to fame was his supposed affair with Angela Bower, and I'm still not buying that. (There was just no connection between them, you know?) He's just famous by association for his used-to-be-tv-daughter, Alyssa Milano, who's gone on to bigger, though not necessarily better, things. This is pissing me off the more I think about it so I'd better go find something else to do before I pop a blood vessel and give myself a stroke. Grrr...

No comments: